You’re cruising along the highway when suddenly, your car sputters, slows down and your engine stops. Here’s what you should do in the event that your vehicle breaks down.
- Switch on the hazard lights
- If your vehicle can be driven, move it to the side of the road
- Call our 24 car tow hotline at 9455 3551
- Place your breakdown signage 60m behind the vehicle
- Open your car hood and trunk to alert other drivers
- Wait behind the road barriers for assistance
24 hour, 365 days car towing service in Singapore